Allocator / Merchandising Admin Assistant / MAAJob ref: (AM00340)
Allocator / Merchandising Admin Assistant (MAA) Opportunities!
We currently have some fantastic Allocator opportunities across multiple product areas for someone looking to start their career in head office Merchandising for a leading high street retailer. The role will involve working efficiently within the Distribution and Merchandising teams by providing analytical and administrative support to ensure accurate distribution of stock to all our Debenhams stores.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Allocating new ranges of stock to appropriate stores.
- Accurately replenishing stores following sales
- Being able to analyse numerical data to identify issues and interpreting trends to provide recommendations for the Merchandising teams, often on past sales and on potential future sales.
- Dealing with queries from our Support Centres, Stores, and Distribution Centres.
This role would be ideal for a recent graduate with a degree in a numerical / analytical / retail or business related subject with retail experience. You could also be working in store and have good A Levels / GCSEs in maths related subjects. Whatever your experience you will be passionate about a career in Merchandising and have the following skills:
- highly numerate and analytical
- confident in working with large amounts of data with good attention to detail
- excellent knowledge of the basic merchandising principles
- organised and able to plan and prioritise your workload
- excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a team.
- professional approach and be able to display self-motivation and enthusiasm for a career in Merchandising.
- Competitive salary
- 25% staff discount (after qualifying period)
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Sample Sales
- Onsite subsidized canteen
Our on and off-job training ensures that you advance through a structured development programme, which is linked to your salary. The experience you gain is the perfect grounding for a rewarding career in Merchandising.