Project Manager - TransformationJob ref: (00071)
Debenhams is currently embarking on a business wide transformation via our Debenhams Redesigned strategy. We are focused on putting our customers at the heart of everything we do, investing heavily in analytics to further understand our shoppers and allow us to deliver a 'confidence boosting, sociable and fun' experience.
We are placing emphasis on our in-store and digital experience, to make Debenhams a leading Digital and Different high street Destination. In order to achieve our exciting new goals, we need the best talent in the market!
If you bring an innovative, collaborative and customer centric approach, and aren’t afraid of a challenge we want to talk to you!
Business Transformation - Project Manager
- Division: Transformation
- Location: London Support Centre, Regents Place, NW1 3FG. http://www.regentsplace.com/contact-us
We have an opportunity to support the delivery of the transformation of Debenhams’ UK and International business by implementing and managing Transformation Projects across the business. Working closely with Senior Management, you will play a pivotal part in shaping, delivering and landing the company’s transformation and turnaround programmes.
What you will be doing…
- Lead the implementation of transformation projects across the business by defining goals and monitoring results and progress of project teams – working hand in hand with the Transformation Programme Director and Transformation Programme Manager
- Co-ordinate, steer and manage projects from initial development of business cases through to design, delivery and sustain using best practice governance, integrity and quality assurance
- Share best practice tools and techniques and facilitate workshops to support the business through large scale change and transformation
- Build key relationships and deliver key priorities on time and to budget, working hand-in-hand with Executive Directors / Business Leads from across all business areas
- Identify potential bottlenecks and de-railers, suggesting and facilitating solutions as required
- Present complex information at an appropriate level to ensure stakeholder engagement and buy-in at every stage
What you will bring…
Able to demonstrate extensive transformation/ change management experience, you will have led significant business transformation projects within the Retail sector and possess the credibility and track record to both influence and collaborate with senior colleagues.
What you will get in return…
Competitive salary and benefits package