Senior PR Co-Ordinator/Manager - Beauty & LifestyleJob ref: (MAR00318)
Role Title: Senior PR Co-Ordinator/Manager - Beauty & Lifestyle
At Debenhams, the passion and ambition of our people has been shaping who we are for more than 200 years.
Debenhams is a major employer with around 30,000 staff in the UK, Republic of Ireland, China, Bangladesh and Denmark, plus thousands more who work in our franchise stores around the world.
We are committed to attracting, retaining and growing the very best talent in the industry. We are constantly expanding in the UK, internationally and online and need the best talent to help us achieve our goals.
Everyone is someone at Debenhams, who will you be?
The Public Relations department forms a key part of Debenhams' Marketing division, supporting the business to develop as a leading international, multi-channel brand.
We’re looking for someone with strong lifestyle & beauty credentials, a focus on managing PR initiatives, driving communications and developing relationships with key industry influencers. You will be responsible for all beauty PR events and driving Debenhams Own Brand and beauty partnerships, the role will also support the product PR team in the day to day running of the press office.
- Drive the PR and communications strategy across Debenhams beauty & fashion
- Initiate the strategic development of product placement and feature placement through digital PR
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to drive coverage results and ensure these are presented back to the business
- Writing and mailing media alerts and releases on new exclusive beauty brands to Debenhams and key product launches
- First point of contact for any beauty press requests or queries
- Develop key influencer partnerships
You will have 3-4 years relevant retail PR experience within beauty/fashion; be highly organised with good communication skills, and hold great media knowledge and relationships with influencers and bloggers.
- In depth understanding of the retail calendar and media lead times
- Keen interest in beauty & fashion
- Good knowledge of influencer events and competitor activity
This role is based in our London Head Office in Regents Place, NW1 3FG.
- Competitive salary
- Up to 25% discount (after qualifying period)
- 34 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Onsite subsidised restaurant
- Access to excellent in house training that will really progress your career!